If you need a little bit of inspiration to get out of the door, read motivational quotes and you’ll be ready to go running.
1. “Goals have a cost. While you can daydream for free, goals don’t come without a price. Time, effort, sacrifice, and sweat.” -Usain Bolt
2. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” –Jim Rohn
3. “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” -Dean Karnazes
Related article: The best winter running gear
4. “If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body is never tired if the mind is not tired.” -George Patton
5. “I think I get addicted to the feelings associated with the end of a long run. I love feeling empty, clean, worn out, and sweat-purged. I love that good ache of the muscles that have done me proud.” -Kristin Armstrong
6. “The obsession with running is really an obsession with the potential for more and more life.” -George Sheehan
7. “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.” -Ronald Rook
8. “Running allows me to set my mind free. Nothing seems impossible, nothing unattainable.” -Kara Goucher
9. “Our running shoes have magic in them. The power to transform a bad day into a good day, frustration into speed, self-doubt into confidence, chocolate cake into muscle.” -Mina Samuels
10. “Never limit where running can take you. I mean that geographically, spiritually, and of course, physically.” -Bart Yasso
Featured image courtesy of Unsplash.
About David Em
David Em is the founder of Next Level Gents, the ultimate destination for tips and advice about style, grooming, fitness, and success.