Albert Einstein was a theoretical physicist. He developed the theory of relativity and was a major influence on the philosophy of science.
Out of the many brilliant minds, Albert Einstein is one of the best-known.
The famous physicist was born on March 14, 1879, in Ulm, Germany.
Related article: How to Write an Action Plan
In 1921, he won the Nobel Prize for Physics due to his discovery of the photoelectric effect.
Throughout his life, Einstein made a big impact on mathematics and science.
He passed away in 1955. But, Einstein’s discoveries, theories, and quotes continue to benefit the world.
Brilliant Albert Einstein quotes
1. “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” -Albert Einstein
2. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” -Albert Einstein
3. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” -Albert Einstein
4. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” -Albert Einstein
5. “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” -Albert Einstein
6. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” -Albert Einstein
7. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein
8. “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” -Albert Einstein
9. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
10. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” -Albert Einstein
11. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” -Albert Einstein
12. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” -Albert Einstein
13. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” -Albert Einstein
14. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” -Albert Einstein
15. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” -Albert Einstein
16. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.” -Albert Einstein
17. “It is not that I’m so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.” -Albert Einstein
Related article: How to Believe In Yourself
18. “Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.” -Albert Einstein
19. “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” -Albert Einstein
20. “Once you stop learning, you start dying.” -Albert Einstein
21. “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.” -Albert Einstein
22. “He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.” -Albert Einstein
23. “Truth is what stands the test of experience.” -Albert Einstein
24. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” -Albert Einstein
25. “To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.” -Albert Einstein
26. “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.” -Albert Einstein
27. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” -Albert Einstein
28. “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” -Albert Einstein
Related article: The Best Michael Jordan Quotes for Motivation
29. “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” -Albert Einstein
30. “Never memorize something that you can look up.” -Albert Einstein
31. “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” -Albert Einstein
32. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” -Albert Einstein
33. “The only source of knowledge is experience.” -Albert Einstein
34. “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” -Albert Einstein
35. “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” -Albert Einstein
36. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” -Albert Einstein
37. “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” -Albert Einstein
38. “If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.” -Albert Einstein
40. “A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” -Albert Einstein
Featured image courtesy of Pixabay.
About David Em
David Em is the founder of Next Level Gents, the ultimate destination for tips and advice about style, grooming, fitness, and success.